Olive Oil and garlic rice noodles (gluten-free)
A delicious gluten-free simple rice pasta dish.
Write a review
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or crushed
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 yellow or red onion minced
- 1 tsp minced parsley (optional, it just makes it pretty)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 a package of rice noodles ( I used and loved Peacock brand)
- Soften noodles like regular pasta with salted water until they are "al dente" I boiled mine for about 5 minutes. I recommend breaking the noodles in half since they are very long.
- While they are softening, add minced garlic, onions and red pepper flakes to a pan and saute in the olive oil until onions are translucent. Drain and add the noodles into the pan. Stir in and continue heating through for around 2 minutes then add tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste, and parsley. Serve and enjoy!
- A simple, and delicious way to curb a pasta craving! Source for rice pasta: Peacock Rice Spaghetti